• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

went to a rondy and a wedding broke out

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenmtnboy

62 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy one and all she finally made an honest hillbilly out of me. We got hitched on our property on the fall equinox. CoyoteJoe presiding
And in case anybody was wondering like true Pagan hillbillys we took our vows on Ned Roberts book of cap lock muzzleloading.

IMG_5696.jpg

IMG_5688.jpg

IMG_5682.jpg

DSCF2675.jpg

DSCF2663.jpg

IMG_5708.jpg

DSCF2679.jpg
:bow:

Congrats on the Wedding ! :hatsoff:
I'll bet you'll never forget this Rondy, "Least wise if you know what's good for you"!

Congrats! I'm gettin hungry just lookin at the fire! I think that I'll be a makin another pot of coffee too!

Dave

Congrats, A fine looking couple the two of you make :thumbsup: . Looks like shining times it does. Best wishes to you :bow:

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Well congrats there brother!!!

What else could be said, this is fantastic news!!

I wish you both many blessings!!

Rob

:hatsoff: Congrats and best wishes from bavaria to this great looking couple!

Mule Brain said:
Congrats!

Looks like a great time!

I think I see a Folk Bluegrass band?? What is the music, and who are the players?

Mule

I love Bluegrass!

Me to!! the XM radio is either on cross country or bluegrass.
The band is some local folks I have known for a wile who just got a heck of a break by winning the bluegrass competition at Telluride CO this summer. Very tight very good.
Thanks everybody else :bow: .
I feel as if the forum is an extended family.
IMO we as a like minded group could be very formidable.
The Hindquarters searing on the grill right before I wrap in foil for a slow roast are from my wife Caroline's deer she got with her 50 cal RB hucker. Thirty yrds off hand neck shot after a one hour stalk in popcorn fart dry aspens with 30 mph gusty winds that muffled our sneek.
The last 50 yrds was a very slow low crawl. Watching her ease into her off hand position was incredible. A perfect shot into the juggler. We found the RB in the ribcage that went straight into her medicine bag :bow: I am truly a blessed man. :bow: And thank the powers that be every day for her existence.

Back