• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Barrel blowing board

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PitchyPine

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Made this up for blowing down a barrel, ya could drill some holes in it for balls also.
It`s for those special moments. :thumbsup:

barrelblower1.jpg

barrelblower2.jpg

barrelblowerholding.jpg

I like it Pitchy!
...thinkin' everyone should have one!
looks more (PC) than a chunk of poly tube.

*hawkeye* said:
Flip it over and it can double as a pipe. :rotf:

I actually was thinking about making one that looks and works as a pipe. You could make one that`s a powder measure, ideas are endless. :thumbsup:

brett sr said:
I like it Pitchy!
...thinkin' everyone should have one!
looks more (PC) than a chunk of poly tube.

That was my thought exactly. :thumbsup:

roundball said:
Interesting...makes me think about a "pipe-hawk" being used.

A deer horn with a piece of brass tube, all deer horn, hawk, lets see em guys :thumbsup:

I like it. I was thinking--in about 100 years when they dig that up and are trying to figure out just how it works wonder what they will come up with? :hmm: :rotf:

Thanks guys, i`m not against those that blow down a barrel i do it myself, i just thought this would be a neater way of doing it intead of a hose or something.
I like the ball board idea because then there is two reasons for ccarrying it.

PitchyPine said:
I actually was thinking about making one that looks and works as a pipe. You could make one that`s a powder measure, ideas are endless. :thumbsup:

I can hear it now
"whatcha smokin"
"ohhhhhhh bout 80 grains of FFG, heyyyyy watch that matchWHOOOSSHHHHHHH" :rotf:

Very cool. I like it a lot. If used as a pipe the stem is long enough that if the tobacco had a seed in it and the seed exploded it won't hit you in the eye. :grin:

Drill a few finger holes in it and you can play Ah! Sweet Mystery of Life while you are extinguishing embers

:rotf:

Back