• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Couple of questions....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have hunted with a Lyman plains rifle with a 28 in barrol for the last 30 years. The older I get the farther down the barrol I need my sights and I have just about run out of barrol on this rifle. I would buy a minimum of 28 in barrol in a 54 and longer if it doesn't completly turn you off. My voo rifles are smaller cal and longer barrols. I think they are more acurate with the longer barrols and old eyes.

Well if you went with the T/C there are lots of discusions all over this site.

However T/C used probably does not come with the original owners manual.

I sell these things part time at a local sporting goods store and keep reading once in a while the manuals that come with the guns. Not impressed

Call T/C and ask them for their Traditional M/L owners manual. They will send it to you. It will have load data not only for your gun but for every gun they ever made for all types of bullets.

Years of shooting experiance in that thing.

Latest posts

Back