• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Finished my bag finally

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Needed to get this done as hunting season is coming fast.
Not sure what I think of the Buffalo hair insert. Didn't quite come out how I envisioned it. I'll use it this way for the season and may switch to another flap afterwards unless this one grows on me. Anyways the bag is exactly the way I wanted inside with organized pockets similar to RC's woods walk bag with a place for an oiler, screw driver, ball bag, knife, tin for lubed patches, my primer and two premeasured tubes of powder.

mybag1.jpg

mybag2.jpg

mybag3.jpg

That's a great looking bag, but that buf hair, looks like a cheap toupee. :blah: I love your work, and the speed is amazing. On second thought, the hair will serve to quiet the horn, if it were bouncing around.

Bill

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

i love the design..but with ya on the haiepiece...if it was a pocket..maybe,or maybe the pics don't show it right..?? but if the inside is like mine and ya added UT's pouch,it should be a VERY useful and serving bag..unless the hide is there like was said to quite the horn..then..that works..! :thumbsup: another awesome job swampy!! there a knife? you need one? ya know that fur piece would make a nice priming horn pocket :hmm: :hmm: be right there quick andeasy to get too. and the most used thing in the bag... just a thought. :hmm: :hmm: nice work! keep the pattern! you'll need it after huntin season!~ :grin: :thumbsup:

Another great bag from Swampy`s bags and things..Bet its also unsigned..

Great looking bag. :bow: :bow:

But to be honest, i have my problems with buf. scalp. :hmm: I don't know why, but...

:hatsoff:

Yeah me to UT, been thinking....wonder if I can use electric hair clippers on it, seriously I think the biggest problem is the hair is just to long. I think it would look much better if it were shorter. :hmm:

For me aesthetically the problem is that the hairpiece doesn't follow the lines of the flap; it just sort of sticks out/up.

I couldn't do nearly as well, but that doesn't stop me from telling more talented people how they should do things... :grin:

Looks goood Swampy! :thumbsup:
Hey leave the hair alone for a while, it may grow on you. Besides it will help to deadun the horn slapping around! :wink:

undertaker said:
Swamp Rat said:
Already in the middle of thinkin on a redo. Pretty sure of what I'm going to do...
And..... :hmm:
Patience UT!!! Swampy be ""in the middle of thinkin"" when figures it all out...he'll fix her up good! :thumbsup:

Back