• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Howdy partners!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WabishMukwa

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I've been a reenactor and BP hunter since almost decade.This is a great forum.I'm looking forward to make great connections here and I can extend my knowledge about BP shooting and such. :thumbsup: I used to have a hunting cabin in NS Canada,now I'm roaming the countries of Europe.I'll be back by next fall.
I make native crafts,horns,leathergoods etc.Restoring antique firearms also.I'm looking forward to make a nice flinter fowler one day. :v
Wabish Mukwa

Wabish,
Welcome to the MLF. Lots of friendly and
knowledgeable folks here. Visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Thanks Snake-Eyes,
Now I just try to navigate myself thru this maze of information (lol).I'm planing to contribute as well.
WB

Howdy and welcome aboard! It sounds like you have a lot of good advice to share with us! :)

Welcome to the forum.

'SnappinCaps'
'.45 Cal. Kentucky Percussion'
"Let's go pop some more caps!"

Thanks Jethro,
Such a nice buck you've got there :applause:
I've got a moose back in'05 with a 75 cal Bess.That was a challenge,but worth it.
keep the powder dry
WaBishMukwa

Thanks,
Indeed I have,especially about hunting with large cal-s.Also I'm looking forward to extend my knowledge as well.
God Bless America!
WB

Thanks Snappincaps,

Peelo moya piyelo! Washte yelo!
Like they sayin around yer land
Keep on snappin!
WB :)

Back