• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Muzzleloading magazines

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don1836

32 Cal.
Reaction score
What are the best muzzleloading magazines out there? I'm particularly interested in flintlocks.

MUZZLELOADER.And Muzzle Blast 2001 thru 2003. FRED :hatsoff:

Thanks! I just subscribed to muzzleloader online. Any other favorites out there?

You did good. Muzzleloader is the best :thumbsup: . The Book of Buckskinning is a great set of books (I think it's Vol. 1 thur 5). They have information like how to make powder horns, clothing, shelter, cook ware, ect....

Until now the Book of Buckskinning has reached the number of 7. So two more. The latest was edited last year I think.I read them, too and also have subscribed the MUZZLELOADER.

There are now 8 books in The Books of Buckskinning. Volume VIII came out over a year ago. And if you don't have them all, you're missing somethings. Le Grand

Muzzleloader #1 on the trail #2 Backwoodsman #3 Dixie Gunworks Blackpowder Annual #4 Muzzleblasts #5 ......Mark

Used to get Muzzle Blasts when I was an NMLRA member about fifteen years ago. Got to be a bit thin on technical, gun-oriented articles and wasn't interested in reading some rather dry historical accounts.

I will have to try one of the others mentioned here.

Muzzleloader is pretty traditional----MuzzleBlast started putting lots of inline stuff in there mag. so I no longer get it...I like the traditional stuff more. :hatsoff:

Back