• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Is there a prize?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robinghewitt

62 Cal.
Reaction score
for starting the most topics on this forum?

'cause I think Musketman has won it :crackup: :crackup:

Didn't think it was a contest, I'm just trying to keep things moving and interesting...

With hunting season about to start for most people, I was just wetting their appetite for the hunt to come...

HGW,
As a moderator MM does what is
necessary to keep this forum going and i thank him for it.
that's why MM and all the other moderators make the big $$$$$ :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: everyone of them de serve our gratitude and thanks which they certainly
have from me
thanks
snake-eyes :imo: :thumbsup: :m2c: :)

snake-eyes 1000: Who told you "that's why MM and all the other moderators make the big $$$$$"? No one was supposed to know that.

Why, just last Monday, Claude payed me with a $5.00 bill because that's all he had on him at the time.

Hay Claude! You'll get yer $7.49 change just as soon as I can find it. :crackup:

Muskeeterguy is definately the pulse areound here. He actually has many more posts than his info shows. He's spun the odometer past 9,999 twice and this is his third lap!

Yep, wore out thirteen mouse pads and 6 keyboards...

Why, I even have a stubby right index finger from all that tapping on the keys...

Years to come they'll still sing the "Stubby Index Finger" song around campfires in honor of Musketman's efforts on the Muzzleloading Forum...

Hot dickerty, think I might just have to give him the prize myself :master:

Anyone know where I can get one of those $1.29 patch knives? :crackup: :crackup:

If it is anything like around here, he is also using this forum to stay awake all night. :snore: As I said before MM Thanks much for all your posts. With all the :haha: I do at this site there isn't much need for the therapist anymore. Besides I even learn stuff about sumthin on occasion. :thumbsup:
Zman

Back