• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

hunting sword-pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lacerote

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Ebay has many replica non firing hunting sword flint combo's. Many of these look real good and I would not mind owning a working model. They seem simple enough, know anyone who has made one lately ?

Eagles, these are scarcer than hen's teeth. I have one, and know of one other, reproduction, functional sword-pistols. Both of these were obviously made by the same individual or company, but both are unmarked. They have cast blades (which are too thin), and a screw-barrel type pistol with the lock fitted to the blade tang. Very neat, very simple, and very hard to find! You could make one by obtaining a blade to your liking, then building the barrel/lock assembly before fitting a handle - better have a drill press and and some taps! If you're interested PT my and I'll send photos of how it goes together.

M

Back