• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

MVTCWendy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nhwendysue

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm Wendy Plunkett. Some of you know me as Pete's wife from Middlesex Village Trading Co. I thought that it was time for me to dive into the forums, so I can get to know muzzleloading better, get more insight into what our customers want, and get to know my husband's world better. Thank you for providing this forum.

MVTCWendy

mvtcwendy said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm Wendy Plunkett. Some of you know me as Pete's wife from Middlesex Village Trading Co. I thought that it was time for me to dive into the forums, so I can get to know muzzleloading better, get more insight into what our customers want, and get to know my husband's world better. Thank you for providing this forum.

MVTCWendy

Howdy Wendy and welcome aboard amiga! :grin:

Davy

Thanks Davy! I'm pretty excited to be here. I just told my husband that I joined, and he's very happy that I've crossed over to the dark side. :grin:

MVTCWendy

mvtcwendy said:
I just told my husband that I joined, and he's very happy that I've crossed over to the dark side. :grin:

MVTCWendy
Welcome aboard!! Ya ment "bright" side didn't ya?? :winking:

Wendy,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have another
lady with us. Lots of great folks,information
and friendship here. Hope you will visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Thanks everyone for the kind welcome! I am sooo happy that I joined this group. I've been reading everything that I can, and I am learning a lot while getting a few laughs in too. It's also great seeing some names that I recognize, and some nice comments about our stuff.

MVTCWendy

Stumpkiller said:
Welcome,

We'll be glad to tell you what muzzleloaders want. The hard part will be getting any three of us to agree on any one thing. :rotf:

Thanks! That's OK. I'll give the info to Pete and let him sort it all out.

MVTCWendy

I really like your store, it has great prices and a great deal with the whole "buy the gun, get everything you need for it as well." You guys are also super friendly. I just wish you sold more stuff in the way of bags and horns etc as well. Welcome aboard!!! :thumbsup:

Hangfeyer said:
I really like your store, it has great prices and a great deal with the whole "buy the gun, get everything you need for it as well." You guys are also super friendly. I just wish you sold more stuff in the way of bags and horns etc as well. Welcome aboard!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks! That was very kind of you to say.

We used to sell bags, horns, camp stuff, etc., but we have made an effort to simplify our inventory with the idea of "doing one thing well." We were finding that the bigger variety of stuff that we stocked, the less time we had to go to events and socialize.

Loren, at Mountain Muzzleloaders, our East Coast distributor, stocks leather goods, powder horns, and all sorts of other accessories in his store. If you go to our website, you will find his information on the "contact us" page.

MVTCWendy

Hey guys and gals this is the "Welcome" forum
not the general store.
Thanks for understanding
snake-eyes :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back