• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

free to anyone who needs it -lock works good probably itallian

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recycle33952

40 Cal.
Reaction score
hello I got a big box of ml stuff I bought. There is a flint lock color case hardened colors some engraving cocks and fires smarltly

note lock and side plate only!

free if anyone wants or ill toss it out. maybe someone can make something from it. very simmilar to the lock on my kentucky rifle

you pay shipping 2.00 to-4.00 approx

ni gobblerknob pm me and I will send you the details shipping 4 bucks should cover it any less ill throw a dollar or 2 in the box

deerstalker you got second dibbs ill give him a couple days to respond and a week to pay the shipping. otherwise your next

recycle said:
lock is gone spoken for by rick :grin:

Why thet durty no good ... sumbody outta put another knob on thet gobble headed $%#@ ! :rotf:

Davy

Davy,
Now you done it. Went and upset ol rick again. You know what happen to the last guy that ticked him off? WRISTLETS :rotf: . Now that you have been bad, I guess you know ol Santa ain't gonna bring you one of rick's turkey calls for Christmas. If I were you I would make a piece offering as soon as you figure which piece of your spare gun parts you want to send. :blah:
Z

Anybody know how to get ahold of Recycle? I haven't received this free lock yet and he's had my check for two weeks. I've sent him several PM's but received no response.
:confused:
Rick

"hi my adress and name

phil barr
27071 fairway drive
punta gorda fla 33982

I use the pen name tom schrade and have for 7 years online. I am a devout contributer to the gem field and diamond market as tom schrade in rock and gem magazine and several online forums

4 bucks should cover it. I hope you can use it"

I sent this gentleman a check for $5. He has had it for a couple weeks, still no lock. He told me it was on the way on the 27th of November. No response to any of my PT's. I'm posting this information here as it looks to me like I'm out $5. I'd hate to see anyone else get taken by him.

This isn't about the lousy $5. It's about a handshake is your word. I told him I'd send the check and I did. He told me he sent the lock, I haven't received it in over 3 weeks and he's fallen off the face of the earth. I don't want to hear the holiday-season-shipping-is-slow bologna. It's not coming from Italy. It's supposed to be coming from Florida.

I would have handled this privately had he answered my PT's. I don't know of any other way to addres it. Rick

Hey don't feel bad I am also out $4.75 on shipping charges on some REAL CONICAL I sent him for free,all I wanted was the return postage.
The $4.75 ant going to make or break me,I spend that in the morning on coffee and smoke's just the principal of getting screwed that piss me off :hmm:

Now that I see someone else has fallen prey, perhaps it's time I flexed the long arm of the law and called upon my Brothers in Blue down Florida way. :hmm:
Lonewolf, how 'bout sending me a PT with the particulars? Thanks

Look what I stumbled upon during my investigation into Mr. Barr:
[url] http://www.heraldtribune.com/...03&SectionCat=SPECIALEVENTS&Template=printart[/url]

:hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:
GobblerKnob said:
Look what I stumbled upon during my investigation into Mr. Barr:
[url] http://www.heraldtribune.com/...03&SectionCat=SPECIALEVENTS&Template=printart[/url]

:hmm:

WOW :shocked2:

Davy

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly doesn't add anything to this "gentleman's" credibility, does it. :shake: :grin:

What make this doubly scary is that the landloard is being sued and he probably just looked up "Septic Service" in the Yellow Pages and had no contact with Mr. Barr/Schrade, who may not even work full time for the Septic company. :shocked2: Sue the guy with the deepest pockets.

If that lock arrives packed in human hair I'd return it immediately.

Maybe they should sue the yellow pages. This is more legal manure. Everybody is responsible including the guy that did it. The laws are upside down in this country. :cursing: Hope there was no gun involved or they'll be suing the manufacturer too.
Don

Back