• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello and Huzzah

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi friends. I work at a Museum dealing in 18th century history. My colleague is desperate for me to get into kit for some of our costumed interpretation and/or explore the re-enacting community (and I'm curious as well). During my time at the Museum, I've developed some knowledge around the history and operation of flintlocks/firelocks from this time period and am interested in learning more about them as I pursue these goals. Thank you for having me!
Welcome, you, Sir, are in the right place!

If budget allows, magazine Muzzleloader, (bi-monthly), and Muzzle Blasts, the monthly pub. of the Nat'l. Muzzle Loading Rifle Ass'n., are great reads and very informative about the whole world of muzzleloading. I'm a long-time subscriber. Good luck!

Hi friends. I work at a Museum dealing in 18th century history. My colleague is desperate for me to get into kit for some of our costumed interpretation and/or explore the re-enacting community (and I'm curious as well). During my time at the Museum, I've developed some knowledge around the history and operation of flintlocks/firelocks from this time period and am interested in learning more about them as I pursue these goals. Thank you for having me!
If you are in PA. you might want to get in touch with the 2nd. PA Regiment/43rd. of foot for an outfit. My old group!

Latest posts

Back