• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Golf anyone? Feb. 2016 shootin' contest.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here ya go Dave. :)

Golf scores;

And, the winner is........

58 caliber with a final score of -1. Good shootin', Dave! :hatsoff:
(that's why he was so anxious to see the results posted.)

We have a 4-way tie for 2nd, all with a score of 0;
Nessmuk
Bakeoven Bill
MDK_WV
and Studit

Right behind them with a score of 1 are;
Hermit
and Wildshot

Adui
and otter
and Smokepole Sam
all scored a 2

And an honorable mention goes out to Greg Bush who scored an 8 while squirting his own blood all over his target

There was a real good turnout for this one. I hope you all keep on playing. :hatsoff:

Jethro, once again thanks for putting this contest on. I enjoy them. Hope the turnout keeps up and grows. Not going to pound on my chest too much for 1st place as the that sharp shooter (Mad Jack) was out of commission. :)

We going to have an April contest??

Regards,

Dave

We going to have an April contest??

Yep. I meant to start one March first but been real busy lately. I'm going to post later this evening on a double contest that will run now thru the end of April.
Rules will be simple.
25 yards for both contests.
Shotgun at a 3" circle in the center of the target, one shot, how many pellets in the circle.
Rifle, 10 shots, tightest group from center.
Shoot one or both contests.
Details later. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to 58 cal. :bow: Good Shootin. Thanks Jethro for putting on the match.

I can only dream of a woods walk on a golf course, how cool that would be to shoot down a par three course to see closest to the flag.

I can only dream of a woods walk on a golf course,

Hang a 4" gong at all of the holes and shoot until you hit it. Move up to where your ball hit after each shot. :thumbsup:
The grounds keepers would have fits! :rotf:

Well done Dave.

Thanks Jethro. I knew my consistent low scores would pay of sooner or later.

Its good to see so many competitors too. Keep up the good work.

Jethro224 said:
Shotgun at a 3" circle in the center of the target, one shot, how many pellets in the circle.
:thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to this one. I'll duck out & get some No. 9 shot :wink:

It will give me a good reason to to blow the dust off the Pedersoli 12G.

Studit said:
Jethro224 said:
:thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to this one. I'll duck out & get some No. 9 shot :wink:

It will give me a good reason to to blow the dust off the Pedersoli 12G.

9-shot??? Did I forget to mention it had to be 00BUCK? :haha:

I didn't get the rules up last night but will do that as soon as I can. Shot size will be up to you. It's going to be a "best pattern" contest.

Oh yeah, I just love golf and it's one of my favorite sports lately. The funny thing is that at first I thought it was a stupid game and there was absolutely no point in it, but after a few games, I really liked it and decided to play golf professionally and train. The only thing I hate is collecting balls after the game. This is real torture from hell. I even bought a special apparatus for this. It's called the ball shagger and it makes things a lot easier!

Oh yeah, I just love golf and it's one of my favorite sports lately. The funny thing is that at first I thought it was a stupid game and there was absolutely no point in it, but after a few games, I really liked it and decided to play golf professionally and train. The only thing I hate is collecting balls after the game. This is real torture from hell. I even bought a special apparatus for this. It's called the ball shagger and it makes things a lot easier!
I wish someone else could send me his opinion

Back