• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New / returning member

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, I have been reading this forum for about a year. I'm from Mesa,Az. I have a small collection of Flintlock rifles and two percussion rifles and two pistols.

Attachments

• 20200825_103357.jpg
    20200825_103357.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 104
I plan on doing my share of using the bp that is available here in Az. Thing is I ,being long in the tooth , tripped on our treadmill in April and dislocated my left shoulder .Dr's seem to think it will take a year of therapy before they will operate to restore use in the arm. I still have about a weeks worth of stock finish work and the lock needs some color.

Greetings tom,nice collection of fine guns,im about 20 miles NE of tucson ariz,little town of Oracle,the guys&gals here are a great family! We will learn alot from these smoke pole shooters,have a great day tom!

Greetings tom,nice collection of fine guns,im about 20 miles NE of tucson ariz,little town of Oracle,the guys&gals here are a great family! We will learn alot from these smoke pole shooters,have a great day tom!
I know Oracle well, we used to run a few head of longhorns in Catalina on Lago del Oro. I grew up in Tucson in the 40's & 50's .

Howdy from the Republic of Texas. Those are some good looking long rifles, care to tell us about them?
The two on the left are Kibler kits .54 and .36 cal. The next one is a Freddie Harrison. 45 cal, next is a .50cal by John Bergmann ,the percussion. 45 is joint effort of Harrison and Bergman, the last two are Connecticut Valley kits that I did in the 80's. The rifle is a .54 Big Bore Mountain Rifle ,the pistol is a.50 cal.

Back