• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Underhammer rifle and/or pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frod733

40 Cal
Reaction score
Greetings all. Looking for an underhammer rifle to set up as a bench gun for target use. Would consider a custom one if not too expensive. Also would consider one of the old Hopkins and Allen/Numrich underhammers. Have some items for trade as well if interested. Please let me know what you have, details, and pics please. Thanks!!

Contact Deer Creek Products in Waldron Indiana. Based on what people are asking for used UH's you'll be better off dealing with them for whatever you need.

Greetings all. Looking for an underhammer rifle to set up as a bench gun for target use. Would consider a custom one if not too expensive. Also would consider one of the old Hopkins and Allen/Numrich underhammers. Have some items for trade as well if interested. Please let me know what you have, details, and pics please. Thanks!!
What do you have to trade?

Stuff to trade; Parker Hale whitworth, several near new cap and ball revolvers such as Rogers and Spencer, Pietta Shooters Model, 2nd generation colt, custom Plains rifle (NOT Thompson Center) and other stuff.

Thanks,the one on gun b that has 3 barrels,a 45,50,&20 g shot gun barrel!there is a pistol single shot as well,check them out,i have been collecting for a few years,they are all diffrent calib,2 heavy stump guns to a 58 short canoue gun,good hunting in your search!

Attachments

• 1599140329153481832007.jpg
    1599140329153481832007.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 83
  • pix512350096.jpg
    pix512350096.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 72
Frod:

Never heard back after I messaged you on your questions....did you get it?

Go big or go home....one of my underhammer log guns (dad is 5'10"....lol)

20200903_102720.jpg

Thats a big stump gun,beautiful,i have 2,here is some babys that i feed once in a while!

Attachments

• IMG_20200903_072227.jpg
    IMG_20200903_072227.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20200903_071519.jpg
    IMG_20200903_071519.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20200903_070633.jpg
    IMG_20200903_070633.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 70
Frod:

Never heard back after I messaged you on your questions....did you get it?

Go big or go home....one of my underhammer log guns (dad is 5'10"....lol)

View attachment 41847
Hope that other guy gets one,they are unique guns,here is 2 other ,not as big as yours,but hard too come by! Thank you

Attachments

• 1599145219433778284233.jpg
    1599145219433778284233.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 72
Stuff to trade; Parker Hale whitworth, several near new cap and ball revolvers such as Rogers and Spencer, Pietta Shooters Model, 2nd generation colt, custom Plains rifle (NOT Thompson Center) and other stuff.
Can you post picture of plains rifle,i might have a underhammer for u in 58 cal you could get a smaller barrel for it, let me know thanks

under hammers rule!! I rely like at FRIENDSHIP, when the UNDER HAMMER CHUNK GUNS, make the earth shake and move!!!

If you are interested in a custom, go to "The Gun Works" and look in Used Custom Section.

If you cannot find what you want here, go to "The Gun Works" and look in Used Custom Section.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back