• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD TC Renegade 1:66 Barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bent Sight

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I have a Thompson Center 1:66 Renegade percussion cap barrel for sale. The barrel normally shoots 8 out of 10 round balls into a 2" group at 100 yards (off the bench of course) using Pyrodex RS. The other 2 out of 10 round balls usually open the groups up to 3-1/2". I do not sort round balls by weight or diameter. I do not weigh charges on a scale and I use pillow ticking patches cut with scissors.

These barrels are hard to find and I paid a premium for this one. I'll take $325 + shipping. This one is in great condition and includes the sights, thimbles, ramrod, nipple, etc. I have the Thompson Center box that the barrel came in. Just stick it on your rifle in place of your 1:48 barrel and go shooting.

If your state has unreasonable firearm laws, like my home state, and it is not legal to ship to you, please don't ask. I will ship to CONUS only.

Send me your e-mail address if you want to see additional pictures.

My .50 caliber Renegade will be up for sale after this barrel is gone.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 279
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 287
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 279
The octagon barrel is 30" long and measures 1" across the flats. Total length is 31-1/2".

Hello I was wanting to know if you would be interested in any trades.I have a armi jager zouave 58 that is not much as it has rust damage in the bore however strong rifling,also have a pietta steel frame 12" barrel 1858 target sight like new bought new by me,also have a polished steel pietta 1851 us marshall 44 in great shape .thanks Viking

Still for sale.
I have a Hawken 45 cal that I would love to put this barrel on! I will measure my existing barrel channel. I probably can sand/file it enough to make it fit? I will ask somebody more knowledgeable and get back with you. I am even willing to buy the mold that comes with it if you have one, or just tell me the size ball and patch and powder

I have a Hawken 45 cal that I would love to put this barrel on! I will measure my existing barrel channel. I probably can sand/file it enough to make it fit? I will ask somebody more knowledgeable and get back with you. I am even willing to buy the mold that comes with it if you have one, or just tell me the size ball and patch and powder
Your Hawken .45 is a 15/16” barrel. And yes you could fit the barrel to your Hawken with judicious use of chisels, scrapers and sanding blocks.

Your Hawken .45 is a 15/16” barrel. And yes you could fit the barrel to your Hawken with judicious use of chisels, scrapers and sanding blocks.
Well, if you haven't got a buyer by October 1st, I will check on it. I'm very, very interested because I have seen what these barrels are capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back