• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

NewMember BC Canada

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jawja

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
Let me introduce myself, I’m new to black powder shooting, although I’ve been shooting since I was 7, in my early 60’s now. I’m retired LE after 40 years and due to our current gun laws in Canada and pending ban on “assault rifles”, I when out and bought a Pedersoli 1853 Enfield “assault rifle” LOL, plus Pedersoli “Confederate” coach gun and 1860 Colt Army (Tradition/Pietta). Looking forward to learning a lot from members knowledge and experience. I grew up in the South, and school yard was a site of a battle during the War Between the States when Sherman marched through Atlanta, so always finding buttons, bullets and other bits imbedded in the trees or ground. Anyhow, hello!

Hey for gawd sake, I ain’t no canary leg! (Not that there is anything wrong with that) LOL I was a “muni” City police in Calgary and Vancouver Area.
and thanks for the welcome!

Hey for gawd sake, I ain’t no canary leg! (Not that there is anything wrong with that) LOL I was a “muni” City police in Calgary and Vancouver Area.
and thanks for the welcome!

lol. I grew up in Alaska so spent a lot of time driving through Canada and hunting in Yukon and Northwest Territories. Met a Mountie or two and heard a lot of 'Eh?'s in my life. Had a cabin in Whitehorse at one time. Beautiful place Canada. Up north especially.

Welcome to the forum....Careful about that 1853 Enfield “assault rifle of yours the government will include it in the OIC....

Latest posts

Back