• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

This one is for those that loves college basketball.........

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Guess one can call this "General Muzzleloading....."

In honor of March Madness and lack of activities going on in America this summer, Steve and I offer our own version of the "Battle of the Kentucky Rifles". This is based on the annual rivalry between The University of Kentucky Wildcats and the "Louisville Kentucky Cardinals" college basketball programs. Enjoy....

Go, Kentucky!

I was on the edge of my seat, all the way into overtime!

Notchy Bob

P.S.: Thank you for the reminder about the importance of eye and ear protection. I have read several times about eye injuries in the early days that could have been prevented if they could have had eye protection. Injuries like that are one thing we don't need to reenact.

I despise basketball.

Totally agree with you!!
The only basketball I'll watch is the GlobeTrotters, that was the one time I took my kids to see them in Cincinnati Ohio years ago. Otherwise...I live in Basketball country & I despise basketball too. I thought this would be fun project to film for those that enjoys the sport.

The only basketball game I ever enjoyed was Donkey basketball....and I rooted for the Donkeys!!!
Many years ago I was stuck working second shift 6 nights a week and the only basket ball games I got to take the family to was the local school's donkey basket ball games between Christmas and new years. Then when things slowed down I took the family to a local college game at the start of the second half my son (about six ) asked when are they going to start the basket ball game. I told him they were in the second half. He looked at me and said:"where are the donkeys?"That is when I realized I needed to get the family to more basket ball games.Now our local school holds the Ohio state record for winning 108 straight games including three state championships.

Totally agree with you!!
The only basketball I'll watch is the GlobeTrotters, that was the one time I took my kids to see them in Cincinnati Ohio years ago. Otherwise...I live in Basketball country & I despise basketball too. I thought this would be fun project to film for those that enjoys the sport.
Yeah.....everybody knows I despise basketball, and now you do,, too. Lawrence, Kansas....the home of the University of Kansas Jayhawks = basketball. I think I'd rather watch paint dry.

Yeah.....everybody knows I despise basketball, and now you do,, too. Lawrence, Kansas....the home of the University of Kansas Jayhawks = basketball. I think I'd rather watch paint dry.
I agree my friend. I live 50 miles from Lexington...home of the UK Wildcats. This area bleeds Kentucky Blue & I've never been to one game. I probably wouldn't if I had FREE tickets.

The title of this thread and the video at the start of it were done "tongue in cheek" as a light hearted joke.
That said, lets keep the discussions aimed at black powder shooting and leave basketball issues on the sidelines.

Latest posts

Back