• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD NIB Pietta 1858 Navy 36 # 2 of 2 for sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
9 minutes ago
NIB Pietta 1858 Navy or Belt model 36 cal. It is the mate to the other 36 Navy that I have listed. This has been in the safe since new and still has the packing grease on it which can be seen in the pictures. The bluing is perfect but the glare from the lights and the grease make the photos look that way. It was taken out of the plastic wrap to take pictures and has not even been cleaned or degreased. It has a 6 1/2 inch barrel, the date code shows that it was made in 2001 and has been in the safe since new. The timing and lockup are spot on. This is number two of two that I have listed. I'm asking $340 shipped and insured to the lower 48 where legal to ship. I use Cabelas shipping guidelines before they stopped shipping BP guns. I prefer United States Postal Money Orders but can take Paypal F&F or regular Paypal if you prefer and add the fees. If you say that you will take it and are using Paypal please send the funds within 24 hours or I will assume that you don't want it and I can pass it to anyone else that might want it. For money orders we can make arrangements by phone. If you have any questions or want more pictures please start a conversation with me.

Photos of 2 of 2.

Attachments

• IMG_4867.JPG
    IMG_4867.JPG
    352.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_4869.JPG
    IMG_4869.JPG
    428.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4870.JPG
    IMG_4870.JPG
    446.7 KB · Views: 98
Status