• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Musket Cases (Made in America)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a Pedersoli BB in one of my 63" and it was fine, My early Lancaster 44" bbl is just snug as a bug in the 63" after selling the Bess and have a sister to the rifle in smooth rifle; snug as a bug. I have 2 cases and they ARE perfect. I have a 3/4"x sleeve length hardwood dowel for extra support in the sleeve; 1 main ramrod, 2 spares (1 finished and 1 plain rod needs finished), and a Wonder Rod range rod (unbreakable). Thanks for a super product.

*Cases are MADE IN AMERICA.
*Musket cases are 8 in. tall to easily hold a muzzle loader.
*An external tube is provided for a cleaning rod.
*A closed-loop shoulder strap is provided for hands free carrying.
*Wrap around handles are constructed of heavy weight webbing.
*A heavy duty cloth interior is used to protect the guns finish.
*A locking loop has been added for secure storage.
* We make gun specific cases
**We are now offering FREE SHIPPING in the U.S. on orders of $50. and over! **
Click Here to See our Cases
I have two of these cases, great product for the price! "American made" is a bonus

We make a great case Doc Ivory. We have made them up to 80" long!
We make a great case Doc Ivory. We have made them up to 80" long!

I found Unique cases and bought one of these for an early 2nd Allin conversion musket. Outstanding quality!. They told me they specialize in serving the NSSA crowd especially. Lots of color options, too. Great folks to do biz with!

*Cases are MADE IN AMERICA.
*Musket cases are 8 in. tall to easily hold a muzzle loader.
*An external tube is provided for a cleaning rod.
*A closed-loop shoulder strap is provided for hands free carrying.
*Wrap around handles are constructed of heavy weight webbing.
*A heavy duty cloth interior is used to protect the guns finish.
*A locking loop has been added for secure storage.
* We make gun specific cases
**We are now offering FREE SHIPPING in the U.S. on orders of $50. and over! **
Click Here to See our Cases
Nice to have you back. I own two cases, one for my Kentucky flinter and one for my 1862 bridesburg. I just might be in the market for a Kentucky pistol case next!

Back