• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD .62 smoothbore 47" barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WKD

32 Cal.
Reaction score
IMG_20200726_113917531.jpg
IMG_20200804_110252.jpg

Was listed for $1,800. now taking offers.
Hudson Fowler, all custom.

Isn't this reputedly one of the most comfortable and ergonomic guns ever made? It surely looks like it could take a couple of hundred years off! I hope whoever wins this beauty will wear it out hunting with it, and provide us with a reciprocal narrative to Britsmoothy's copious and enlightening tales of adventure!

It feels butt heavy when you first pick it up but it locks on when you shoulder it.
Kevin

47" tapered round barrel by Bob Hoyt, The lock is from The Rifle Shop (early 1700s French) Dense hard maple stock from a blank, all hand scraped I built it per custom specs and a lot of research.
Kevin

I just got to Hold this the Other Day!
This is a really nice piece. Balances well in t he hand , despite the weight. And when shouldered all the weight just disappears!

I have to weigh it.
Very dense piece of Maple
Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back