• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Joined as I have picked up several muzzle loaders and want to know more about what I have. Have had a low end ML for many years but moving into another level. Have about quit hunting but used my ML for deer for several years with good success. Have been in Law Enforcement for 42 years still working full time. Tried retirement but the worst month of my life. I love anything that goes bang and have more stuff than anyone deserves. Live in rural south GA, married, one child she is in Texas (friends in the Bryan/College Station area take care of my baby).

Welcome to the forum.
If you are seeking info about muzzleloaders you came to the right place. All you need do is ask a question and someone here will chime in with info. Enjoy the journey!

Welcome to the Forum!

You will find a treasure trove of experience and info here in the forums.

You might want to look up the Brushy Creek Muzzleloaders in the Lenox area. They host the largest muzzleloading shootin' match in the Southeastern US. Usually about a hundred gather from VA to FL to congregate in the middle of March annually for their five day shindig. I have been making the seven hour trip for the past 20 years.

Nice folks there at Brushy Creek Club & nice folks here too.

Howdy Parolebear from one old Tin toter to another. I did 23 years, almost 3 in parole before I came to my senses and went back to the streets.
Hung it up and miss the way it was, not what it had become.

Anyway, if your into original or replica black powder muzzle loaders this is a good place.

Be safe,
Eterry

welcome aboard. a rely great site thanks for picking it. a lot of knowledge here.

Welcome from Michigan, thank you for your time as an LEO.
Smoke eater here so lots of friends that are still trying there best to get through till retirement.

Back