• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Space Farms

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There’s a small zoo with a couple different museums here in my town. It’s been here forever. I’ve been here a million times, but with chasing the kids around I was only to snap a few pictures quickly. But it’s a good stop especially if you have kids, here in northern NJ

Attachments

• 33BFF4F9-728F-47ED-9CFC-0F8B8AB25C3B.jpeg
    33BFF4F9-728F-47ED-9CFC-0F8B8AB25C3B.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 160
  • 47849F30-E638-45DC-808A-91D0EF394B5F.jpeg
    47849F30-E638-45DC-808A-91D0EF394B5F.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 167
  • 99D30219-8DFF-4BC2-8834-15385B4A9838.jpeg
    99D30219-8DFF-4BC2-8834-15385B4A9838.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 938949EE-765B-4B7E-99F9-D96B15A4BD21.jpeg
    938949EE-765B-4B7E-99F9-D96B15A4BD21.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 160
There’s a small zoo with a couple different museums here in my town. It’s been here forever. I’ve been here a million times, but with chasing the kids around I was only to snap a few pictures quickly. But it’s a good stop especially if you have kids, here in northern NJ
Proudly...Sussex County. But Im a little biased......
SM

NOHTING in NJ is worth going to IMHO
Well, just to inform you a little, Space Farms is located in Sussex County. We are a very Agra orientated County plenty of open space for the outdoors types. Conservative based. Yes NJ is not perfect but im glad in this part of the State at least for now.
Stay well.
SM

Well, just to inform you a little, Space Farms is located in Sussex County. We are a very Agra orientated County plenty of open space for the outdoors types. Conservative based. Yes NJ is not perfect but im glad in this part of the State at least for now.
Stay well.
SM
Yes Sussex is not the same as most of nj, some very nice farms and good people. I have worked there on and off a good bit of my life, help at a friend farm some. Even help leu Dobbs with doing hay in wantage.

I'm Southern born and bred, but I saw a swivel gun, and many other's I'd love to fondle and own. A good friend is doing time up there right now as a Safety Officer on a gas Refinery, I'll mention it to him. The pistols look like some could be original. Hard to say from here on the Red River.

I'm Southern born and bred, but I saw a swivel gun, and many other's I'd love to fondle and own. A good friend is doing time up there right now as a Safety Officer on a gas Refinery, I'll mention it to him. The pistols look like some could be original. Hard to say from here on the Red River.
I have not been there in a few years, I live just over the line in ny. There little museum is a refreshing sight. We would go every year or so, I worked in nj for a water well company and would get called out there often.

Is he at the refinery in slate hill?

I have not been there in a few years, I live just over the line in ny. There little museum is a refreshing sight. We would go every year or so, I worked in nj for a water well company and would get called out there often.

Is he at the refinery in slate hill?

I'm not sure where he's working up there. I spoke to him last week, he used to be my Sgt then Lt at the PD. A small guy with a huge attitude. Says his major complaint is he cant find any sweet tea or chicken fried steak.

I'm not sure where he's working up there. I spoke to him last week, he used to be my Sgt then Lt at the PD. A small guy with a huge attitude. Says his major complaint is he cant find any sweet tea or chicken fried steak.
Lol ya they like Lipton up here, few know how it's made. I spent a few years in Alabama, I make some every now and then. For cfs I don't know anywhere it is good, luckily I cook lol. Made some with venison a few weeks back, made some biscuits and gravy to.

Does your buddy hunt where he's liven.

I was born and raised in that part of NJ for my first 20 years. The development and the politics sent me to other parts. Space Farms was an annual go-to; nice excursion. My shooting clubs in the area all got shut down.

Now live in Upstate NY; the development is not an issue, but for sure the politics are similar!!!! Was thinking about Vermont, but they are getting more liberal by the election. Where will this all end?

ADK Bigfoot

Great display specially the pistols and horns.
Yeah, and there’s a lot more long guns and lever actions hanging all over. There’s a lot of arrowheads and tools...they even have separate buildings with antique cars, tractors and motorcycles. It’s way outdated, but it’s still a landmark here

Back