• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Ugly priming horn from Two Feathers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Two Feathers is a popular seller here, and there's a reason for that: quality goods, fast shipping, and a personal touch one won't get from Amazon.

I got an "ugly" little priming horn (as he called it,) but I find it quite charming! Looks even nicer in person. He even threw in a hand forged vent pick as a first-time customer. :ThankYou:

JB67:
Thank you for your feedback. This kind of "good press" helps me stay in business. I am very happy that you find it Charming. I said "ugly;" purely tongue in cheek. ;) But it found a good home. :thumb:
I hope the horn gets passed on to future generations. Stay safe my friend. Thank you again. I look forward to doing business with you in the future.
God bless:
Two Feathers

I think you took it the wrong way? It was an attempt at humor. We all like to see pics of guns and what not. The OP is praising your work but did not post a pic. What I was trying to say was something like-

Hey let us see this ugly priming horn! Where's the darn pics!:D

Sorry if you took it the wrong way and thought I was being negative or something.

edit- I should add that what I typed originally is a somewhat common thing on internet forums to type in a thread where someone is talking about an item that might be interesting and posts no pics. Like for example, i find a longrifle built in 1749 that is in 95% fine condition and I ramble on about it yet don't bother to post any pictures.

NorthFork:
Yup... sorry brother, I did indeed take it the wrong way? My apologies.
I get some really "Diggin' at me" comments here from time to time, so I tend to get defensive, again my apologies. That being said. Since it was mine to show, here ya. go.
Thank you for your interest. I'll be happy to sell you something. :thumb:
Here's 2 new Cartouche's that I just finished along with an original patch knife design of mine. Enjoy the pics.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• New Cartouche's 001 edited 30.jpg
    New Cartouche's 001 edited 30.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 122
  • New Cartouche's 002 edited 30.jpg
    New Cartouche's 002 edited 30.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Priming horns to list 006 edited 30.jpg
    Priming horns to list 006 edited 30.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 138
  • Priming horns to list 007 edited 30.jpg
    Priming horns to list 007 edited 30.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 146
  • Priming horns to list 008 edited 30.jpg
    Priming horns to list 008 edited 30.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Priming horns to list 009 edited 30.jpg
    Priming horns to list 009 edited 30.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 148
  • Original design patch knife 001 edited 30 - Copy.jpg
    Original design patch knife 001 edited 30 - Copy.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Original design patch knife 002 edited 30 - Copy.jpg
    Original design patch knife 002 edited 30 - Copy.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Original design patch knife 003 edited 30 - Copy.jpg
    Original design patch knife 003 edited 30 - Copy.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 115
  • Original design patch knife 004 edited 30 - Copy.jpg
    Original design patch knife 004 edited 30 - Copy.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 128
Ain't nothing ugly about that horn. I like it. What's the wood for the stopper?

sawyer:
Not sure what else would be in the photos.? No name or address?
Two Feathers

Not in the eye ball view its self, it leaves a tremendous amount of digital foot print, that being said, I appreciate the photos and am not ragging about them being posted.
I have you guys believing I wear a tin foil hat if I am not careful.

sawyer:
Nonsense!!
I appreciate ANYONE looking out for me and my privacy! I've never been very good at Computer Forensics, even though I taught Computer Technology in school occasionally. I know about leaving a digital footprint, just not sure how to avoid it, aside from NEVER logging in on my computer!
I'm not into technology, HATE it in fact! No tech. here. I just found out how to post pictures about 2 years ago. I have a cell phone, but never have it on. In 20 years I've owned 2 cell phones, sent 200 texts, and made/received maybe 300 calls. My students used to do more texting in the morning; before they got out of bed, than I did in 2 years.:dunno:
Thank you again. Now go put on your Hat. :doh:;)
God bless:
Two Feathers

Seems to me that after the Muzzleloading forum has downloaded a picture, the forum's software has removed almost all of the private information the photo once contained.
Of course, this doesn't apply if the picture exists in one of the photo hosting sites like Photobucket used to be but if you just cut and paste or use the forum's "attach files" feature where you are uploading the picture directly from your computer, almost all of the photos identification information is removed from it.

Thanks Zonie
I've never used Photobucket. I tried but the program went bust for me. I know a lot of BP websites have issues with it. I always use the attach files option below. I've never had (to my knowledge) any hackers go after me? But maybe if I was a rich Somebody, they might?
God bless:
Two Feathers

I recently purchased a little roach belly neck knife from 2 Feathers. Great, very sharp little knife. Nice workmanship. The best communication and customer service I've had in a long time! Great merchant and all around guy.

Thanks 2 Feathers,
Rob

Ruben44, toot:

Thank you gentlemen. The support here means the world to me. I can't thank the members enough.
It's nice to know that folks find my workmanship and Customer Service worth talking about. I know I ask for feedback, but I've had very few people NOT give me some, and that speaks volumes about the integrity of people who buy from me.
Thank you all again.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Latest posts

Back