• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pedersoli Sharps Model 1859, .54 Cal in LN Cond.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For trade is a Pedersoli Sharps Model 1859 in .54 cal. in like new condition. This gun has a 30" barrel, single trigger (has a very light trigger pull). It weighs about 8-3/4 to 9 lbs. It also comes with a new issue sling. The gun is a percussion paper cartridge. This gun has had less than 40 rounds put through it, so the action is still stiff like new. The rifle comes with two fairly good-sized boxes full of loading supplies - like tubes, paper, two different kinds of bullets, 3 bullet molds (2 being new), lube, tool specific to the Sharps rifle. The molds, themselves, are over $300. This gun is pictured with a long-range sight but does not come with it. I want to trade for a French-influenced Fusil, Fusil de Chasse, or ? PM me with any questions.

Thomas

Attachments

• SS1.jpg
    SS1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 120
  • SS2.jpg
    SS2.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 112
  • SS3.jpg
    SS3.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 110
  • SS8.jpg