• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pedersoli LaPage .44 Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizard66

40 Cal
Reaction score
Pedersoli LaPage Percussion .44 pistol in excellent condition. Has a American walnut half stock and checkered grips. Octagon 10 1/4" barrel. Front sight is a .225 dovetail, blue steel base and blade. Rear site is an pen style, flat top on tang, adjustable for elevation. Engraved lock plate, trigger guard, and butt cap.

Barrel is 9 3/4", with 1:30" twist, barrel width 15/16" and overall length is 14.75", weighs 2.75 lbs..

A very nice pistol with great workmanship and balance, I fire a Hornady .433 round ball over 18 grs. of Goex 3fg with .010 OxYoke patch. Awesomely accurate at 20 meters.

My internet search found the price range from $909.00 cheapest to $1,049.00 highest. I'll let her go for $775.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Thanks for your time.

LP3.JPG
LP2.JPG
LP1.JPG
LP5.JPG

Attachments

• LP4.jpg
    LP4.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 55
Are the front and rear sights the original sights or have they been changed out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back