• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Ithaca/Navy Arms Hawken 50 cal.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is a Navy Arms Hawken made in the USA from parts left over from the Ithaca Hawken. The barrel, I believe, is Douglas as there are no foreign proof marks on it of any kind, just the assembler number #69. 1" across flats, 32" length, bright bore, 50 cal. Triggers are stamped "Cherry Corners". Parts are all stamped with the #69 including one barrel key. Walnut stock is in excellent condition. This rifle has the L&R Hawken rear sight that replaced the original rear sight. The front sight has been "thinned" too much for my liking (not height but thickness of the blade). Metal finish is thinning in places but has a nice patina to it. Overall a very nice rifle. $825.00 plus $25.00 shipping in the US where legal to ship. 2020_0616reamer0002.JPG2020_0616reamer0007.JPG2020_0616reamer0012.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back