• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Midway

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like Midway and have never had a problem with them and same for Grafs. When I bought my last batch of powder, Midway was out. Not the case now.

I purchase items from Midway often never had a problem, decent service and they have the items I order never have been put on a wait list for a item highly recommend them.

Another dissatisfied MidwayUSA customer here. Website said the powder I ordered was in stock, and delivery date was quite reasonable. I rec'd email confirmation that my order was placed, nothing on back order, and a delivery date of today. Well.. All that they've done according to the tracking number is create a label. The shipper doesn't have the package yet.

Soapbox here.. but I absolutely hate when vendors SIT on an order, having the label created as if that's all there is to sending a package, and then blame slow shipping on the shipper. USPS, UPS, or FedEX can't ship a package if they don't have it, and it's the vendor's job to get the package to the shipper. When the label is created but the package sits at the vendor, that delay is on the vendor, not the "slow delivery services due to COVID" as they claim.

To make matters worse, the ONLY way you can contact MidwayUSA now is through their online "email us" form, and you get an immediate robo-reply that clearly states that no human is monitoring these, plus some lame blah, blah about how they're doing their best to update shipping times, etc. I call BS. If they can take the order, they can get the order to the shipper. It's not the fault of USPS or UPS if MidwayUSA doesn't get their packages to them.

I posted on another thread about the Graf's label (GOEX) stuff, I used it in .32 rifle, .54 pistol and rifle,.45 rifle and pistol along with a .50 rifle, in all cases it was very dirty, in all calibers I used 3F and again for me it was/is very dirty, I also have Swiss and 777 sub both are more peppy and night and day difference in fouling (very little).
I feel they must use more fillers ( maybe old 2 x 4's for charcoal ) in the Graf label powder, to be able to offer at a lower price point why would a powder manufacturer offer the exact same product being sold side by side with their own label, does not make sense.
Another thing I found interesting on the rear of the containers from GOEX it states
"Made In USA" and is absent on the Graf label , the rest of the label is the same, made me wonder.
I will not buy the Graf label powder again (I purchased 4 lbs a few months ago).

Attachments

• IMG_3720[1].JPG
    IMG_3720[1].JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3721[1].JPG
    IMG_3721[1].JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 60
Back