• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Supplier Question

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crgabel

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Does Cannon Mainia have a good reputation?? I had ordered a lock for a Mortor cannon that I'm makeing on 11/21. I called them and left a message 2 days ago to see what the status of the order is, and no return call was made.
I just received my credit card bill today and it showed that the transaction went thru on the date I had ordered 11/21.
Is this normal operating procedure for them?
Craig

Is this normal operating procedure for them?

Yes.
I feel your pain.
Actually I am fairly despondent with them as well., I dont care if it takes a while., I would just like to know it.
I bought ordered and paid for a set of bronze trunnion caps.,they said we will ship them at weeks end., well that was 5 weeks ago., I called daily the last 2 weeks and emailed ALOT. finally I got them on the phone. any way they're not done yet. and I explain I am o.k. but can you communicate it once in a while?. anyway., I am still waiting., I need the caps.

Will I do it again., no.

By the way., is there anyone else that makes bronze caps milled to order?

A little commucication would be so easy.

Thanks for the reply Harbormaster. I'm still trying to figure out if I have gotten riped off or not. These people seem to sell many products and I just figured that they were on the up and up.
Craig

I bought a few scale replicas there, they're either on back order or have to be manufactured.
They never screwed me though.

I have had a couple dealings with Cannon Mania and although they have good products, I have found that they are on the slow side in shipping orders out. Some of their items are made up for them only after Cannon Mania orders from their fabricators. Takes a goodly amount of patience in dealing with them. :nono: IMHO..Blaster (Bob in So. CO)

Well my Trunnion caps came., and they are really nice.

I wish the communication was better but if your not in a hurry and can wait.,there good parts.

If I can reach him on the phone I will be ordering 2 more sets. The bronze is good., the castings are straight and the machining was perfect.

Must be something in the air, I just received an e-mail from them it shipped today.
Craig

Latest posts

Back