• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Moderator

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott k

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Just giving a warm welcome to the newest Moderator, Huntin dawg :grin:
Lehigh...

Merry Christmas, Huntin Dawg! Thank you for your service to our country. :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :applause: :applause: :applause:
And a "thank you" to you, Claude, and all of the Moderators for making The Muzzleloading Forum such an enjoyable place to visit. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard Huntin Dawg...

And thank you and all our Soildiers, Marines, Airmen, and Coast Guard, Regular and Reserve units, and National Guard...

America IS behind you.... Come home soon.

Legion

A Big Welcome, Huntin'Dawg, and I second all those that have thanked you and your fellow servicemen for your sacrifice for the safety of our country. You are all great Americans, and we thank you for your service. Come home with pride as soon as Iraq has established their own democracy and are able to oversee the safety of their people. :hatsoff:

A hearty welcome to Hunting Dawg, the man who is personally responsible for slapping this forum's stickers all over the sandbox, thereby sharing what we hold so dear to our collective hearts - 18th century technology - bridging the gap between the two cultures and forging a bond between two dissimilar peoples. That and veni, vidi, vici. :thumbsup:

Welcome Huntin Dawg. I am another grateful American, who lauds your brave service to our country!

Welcome, Huntin Dawg! Glad to have you back in the world! Glad to have you as someone to pick on here, too.
Got the medal just before Christmas. It had to be forwarded.

Merdean
formerly of GreenTree
Now in Oregon

HUNTIN DAWG--- I like that name. Welcome home and welcome to the "F" as Mod. and loads of thanks for your service to our great nation. We can never repay you. :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

Merdean,
I'm glad you got the coin. I was wondering if it was lost.

Huntin Dawg

We're enjoyed seeing your pictures and posts. Am relieved you made it home safely and glad to see you as a moderator. Thank you for your service. Keep your powder dry. Susie

Huntin Dawg, Welcome home! :hatsoff:
And congrats on the moderator position! :thumbsup:

Back