• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hatfield 28 caliber

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derrik

32 Cal
Reaction score
I have a 28 caliber muzzle loader Hatfield ""Squirrel Rifle"". Anyone have a ballpark figure on its worth??

It's worth a dollar but I will double that. Just kidding of coarse. Like Derick said, hard to tell without knowing more. I've never heard of a 28 caliber but that doesn't mean anything. BP guns vary allot in price depending on where and time of year and other factors. A Hatfield in good to very good shape should go for 7-800 or more.

A .28 is indeed a small caliber. Tough to find balls for, and even tougher to handle them with "sausage fingers". It would be fun to fiddle with though. Even a 1/4" RR (which I assume is metal?) would be a tight fit with it.

An 8 pound jar of them will last you a while! That's a 36 gr. pellet, which is lighter than a standard .22 l.r.!

Latest posts

Back