• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Family traditions

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwalker

32 Cal
Reaction score
My name really is Jay Walker,how could I not get a kick out of this monster,had my name stamped all over it,,run about 50 rounds so far ,30g lite loads with balls just for getting familiar with it

Can't find a photomat for my box camera,digital one confused me and played target

Guess I shoulda said that I've got a Walker,darn site won't let me change cal.to.457 ,don't quite know how it came up with .32,,,,,,,

Guess I shoulda said that I've got a Walker,darn site won't let me change cal.to.457 ,don't quite know how it came up with .32,,,,,,,
Also ahta mention I'm in N.Califonia,sorry bout that,(these folks seem to forget they was a Southern state when it mattered)

The .32 Cal is indicative of the number of your posts as a new member (or a reticent old member if that were the case). It was obvious that you were enthusing over your new Walker revolver... and why wouldn't you!
Some of your State neighbors seem to forget that they are part of the United States - but that is a problem over much of the Country.

Oh! and Welcome to the Forum. We are glad to have you here.

Richard/Grumpa

Back