• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Stimulus Guns

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though I'm a lefty and already had a LH cherry stocked trade gun, I saw one with a walnut stock at a price I could not ignore, even though the lock is on the wrong side. Same bore size, barrel style with just a few differing aspects. Now to get out and shoot them using the rest of my stimulus money!

Attachments

• 20200514_182451.jpg
    20200514_182451.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 20200514_182522.jpg
    20200514_182522.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 20200514_182943.jpg
    20200514_182943.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 91
I bought an Uberti 1847 Walker. I was all proud of getting one of the last ones in stock from midway (the only site that had any). A few hours after I placed my order, the site was sold out. 2 weeks later, every site had them in stock again. So it doesnt appear there is a supply issue with italian guns right now.

Although apparently theres now a critical shortage of bicycles in this country? 🤔

Liberated an acquaintance of his Stimulus Money yesterday, sold him 3 Renegades, one for him and 2 for his grandchildren.

He was ecstatic with getting them, they went to a good home.

Now, I just have to figure out how to spend his money on me.

I still have mine to use as well.

Back