• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from NC

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. I got the blackpowder/ muzzleloading "bug" in the NC swamps outside of Havelock. My friend/ classmate and fellow Marine allowed me to shoot his original muzzleloader from Cincinnati, Ohio, in 1970. I've been hooked on them ever since and prefer flintlocks.
Welcome! I Lived in Havelock too. Got PCS to El Toro in 81 and had to sell the house. Now back home in the Denver area. There are lots of areas in NC for shooting.

New to forum and semi new to black powder style guns. I have owned an in-line for several years, but just bought a few percussion style guns to try. I may even get brave and try a flintlock at some point.
Welcome from Idaho. As to flinters, be warned that if you try one, your search will begin until you find traditional flint lock nirvana. A flinter that fires as fast as a percussion.

Welcome to “Muzzleloading University”.

if you’re interested, I can link you up with a muzzleloading club not far from you. Just start a “Conversation with me” (AKA PM) and I’ll fill you in on everything Muzzleloading in the Tarheel State.

Again, welcome.

Latest posts

Back