• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED WTB Beater Ruger Old Army (Ohio)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Title sez it all. Looking for a ROA in any condition.
Shipping is to 44118.
Thanks
--Dawg
I have a stainless model that I have had approximately 20 yrs. Never fired, loaded, carried or holstered. Is still in plastic box and plastic bag that it came in. Basically, new in box. I would let it go for $650 plus shipping. If you're interested, let me know and I will get help getting pictures posted and answer questions.

What’s you’re price range, dawg gone.
I have a stainless model that I have had approximately 20 yrs. Never fired, loaded, carried or holstered. Is still in plastic box and plastic bag that it came in. Basically, new in box. I would let it go for $650 plus shipping. If you're interested, let me know and I will get help getting pictures posted and answer questions.

Hello I aminterested in your ROA. What length barrel ?
Has it adjustable rear sight ?
What grips ?

Thank you Buzz bprvan

Barrel appears to be 6 1/4 inches;adjustable sights and wood grips.

WIN_20200517_22_27_58_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200517_22_29_06_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200517_22_30_10_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200517_22_31_15_Pro.jpg

Hello I aminterested in your ROA. What length barrel ?
Has it adjustable rear sight ?
What grips ?

Thank you Buzz bprvan

I have a project Old Army. I am new here but sell on ebay under the name lhare and on AR-15. The old boy that had this cut if for a shoulder stock. I was going to fill in the lettering on the barrel and started on the holes in the frame. I did fill the hole in the grip frame. Thought it would look good bead blasted and DuraCoated black. Do have all the small parts and grips. I started to piece it out on ebay didn't know what to do with the frame. Best to email me at [email protected].
kp9hBQ4h.jpg

j5PrB0dh.jpg

C79TstXh.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0155.JPG
    IMG_0155.JPG
    257.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0156.JPG
    IMG_0156.JPG
    218.1 KB · Views: 84
hey atticusyou still have the old army you wanna sell

hey atticusyou still have the old army you wanna sell
IMO, things like this should not be posted in a wanted post that was started by someone else.
If someone is reading thru another persons wanted post and they see something that they are interested in buying or making an offer on, they should use the forum's "Conversation" (PM) method to contact the person who has made the offer.

To start a Conversation hold your cursor over the person who you want to send it to's name. Click on Start a Conversation. Give it a title. Write whatever you want to say. Click the Start a Conversation button at the bottom of the page.

I think in cases like this, whoever made the offer is somewhat obligated to give the initial poster who started the ad, first dibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back