• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New to Muzzleloading

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from Idaho. Black powder is one of the shooting sports where you get to try so many different variables to improve your pleasure and accuracy. This Forum has answers from so many learned and dedicated muzzle stuffers, you only need review what is written and ask what you can't find. When you pull the trigger and everything works, and the ball punches dead center, it gives you such a great feeling.

My name is Mike and I live in SE Pa. I have been shooting cartridge guns all my life but I just turned 75 and decided to try something new. Much to learn, but that is half the fun.
Welcome from Oklahoma Mike. I'm a newbie to muzzleloading too, the people on this forum are great and very knowledgeable. You'll find no a-holes here. They've been great to me.

Back