• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

just west of cowtown

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve76020

Pilgrim
Reaction score
live in boyd, texas pop. not many. I have a t/c 50 cal rifle and 3 pietta 44 cal pistols 1 with 5.5 in bbl 2 with 8 in bbl.

Hi Steve, I'm on the west side of Ft. Worth. Been to Boyd a few times, best doggone cafe in Texas. So good, I've been tempted to make the drive just to eat there.

Welcome to the forum. Do you hog hunt?

live in boyd, texas pop. not many. I have a t/c 50 cal rifle and 3 pietta 44 cal pistols 1 with 5.5 in bbl 2 with 8 in bbl.
Welcome. I'm on Veal Station Rd. PM me if you want to burn some powder. I'm a member of a sportsman club and have guest pass.

Not familiar with Boyd, is that anywhere near Weatherford? Anyway welcome fellow Texan! I'm from way down south between San Antonio and Corpus Christi.

Hi Steve, I'm on the west side of Ft. Worth. Been to Boyd a few times, best doggone cafe in Texas. So good, I've been tempted to make the drive just to eat there.

Welcome to the forum. Do you hog hunt?
sorry I missed your question and message no I haven't ID love too though I did go to grasslands and deerhunt with the 50cal in 2018 .

Spent a year in Foat Wuth when I was 21; worked at Cowtown Natural Foods, lived about 2 blocks away, met lots of beautiful people. Could not muzzle load then, but did have my first, a CVA Kentucky I built from a kit. Ever been to Stop Six? Had friends from there, too.

Welcome from Georgetown Tx. You'll find a few of us Texans on here as well well as a whole lot of good folks from other good places.

Thanks @Eterry , I can say the exact same thing about the Great State of Texas. In the Navy I was in Kingsville for 4 month, back in the 80s loved it and being able to hop over into Mexico on the weekend, made my meager wages go much further. Hunting doves in SW Oklahoma, only thing keeping us out of Texas was the Red. Limit out in a couple hours. I have a great friend life long resident of Marble Falls Texas. He sent me this map, says I should be flying the flag of Texas at my house in Colorado (Texas). Lol!

Spent a year in Foat Wuth when I was 21; worked at Cowtown Natural Foods, lived about 2 blocks away, met lots of beautiful people. Could not muzzle load then, but did have my first, a CVA Kentucky I built from a kit. Ever been to Stop Six? Had friends from there, too.
yes I know where it is

Back