• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Howdy From Arizona

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings from Arizona,
Howdy, Im new to black powder... I recently got a chance to shoot at the AZ western independent national match with my newly acquired TC hawken and got the fever..
Love history and have had a passion for colonial history up to the beginning of the 20th century. Have been a avid shooter, hunter and hand loader for most of my life but black powder is a whole different level!!!
Been reading forums here every day for the past month or so and thought that since I am indeed hooked!! that I should properly introduce myself.

Greetings from Arizona,
Howdy, Im new to black powder... I recently got a chance to shoot at the AZ western independent national match with my newly acquired TC hawken and got the fever..
Love history and have had a passion for colonial history up to the beginning of the 20th century. Have been a avid shooter, hunter and hand loader for most of my life but black powder is a whole different level!!!
Been reading forums here every day for the past month or so and thought that since I am indeed hooked!! that I should properly introduce myself.
Be sure you join one of the many fine ML clubs in AZ. I belong to the Old Pueblo Muzzleloaders in Tucson. We shoot every 3rd Sunday at the Three Points range.

Hello from Idaho !
Your fortunate as Az has some great BP people & nice places to shoot.
One of the best & biggest BP shoots that I've attended is at the Black Canyon Range just North of Phoenix.

Latest posts

Back