• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED 13/16 Short Barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I need a 28 inch .40 or .45 13/16 barrel to make a scaled down Southern Mt Rifle from a cherry stock already cut out. It will be for my grandkids to shoot (have a new grandson coming the end of September). It will be convertible from flint/percussion with small Siler locks. Any old Sharon, Douglas, Green Mt, barrels out there?

I have 2 barrels to show you. I can send pics this evening. 2 matching barrels. 45. From navy arms. I believe one has never been used. Thanks. Rick

I have these 2 barrels from navy arms. Pedersoli. 45. 35” long. 13/16. Not drilled or tapped. Marked for both. Both a little dirty in bore. Will clean up well. I can see the breech plug face with pin light. Pretty shiny down bore. 130$. Both barrels. Plus shipping 20$ I’d say.

Attachments

• 8A50CAD8-C12A-4432-8CDE-128994D9FB66.jpeg
    8A50CAD8-C12A-4432-8CDE-128994D9FB66.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 84
130$ for the pair plus shipping i think 20$ would cover i will have to check the depth of rifling this evening at work now looked for you most all last night for reply thanks Rick

Sorry, never turned my computer on last night. Would you take photos of the breech end too? I am curious whether there is a lot of writing on the barrel (Navy arms, Pedersoli,, proof marks etc. )

Ok I will get that when I get home. Prolly be 4 o’clock. Central time. It does have writing. But it’s small light. Should draw file off pretty easy.

Yes 13/16. A picture of the breech. Look like this. Not drilled.

Attachments

• D49C9A7B-06FB-4350-BF66-5D58A9715361.jpeg
    D49C9A7B-06FB-4350-BF66-5D58A9715361.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 86
I have these 2 barrels from navy arms. Pedersoli. 45. 35” long. 13/16. Not drilled or tapped. Marked for both. Both a little dirty in bore. Will clean up well. I can see the breech plug face with pin light. Pretty shiny down bore. 130$. Both barrels. Plus shipping 20$ I’d say.

Rick1964, I don't need 2 barrels, but I would like one of those. If alfaguyml doesn't take them, I would take both if need be.

I had this offer as a reply to OP. I haven’t not got a reply to if he wants them or not yet. I would sell to you or someone. Looking to sell both together one money for all. Ship 150$. Thanks. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back