• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Randall Arkansas Toothpick

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After a nightmare with fed ex my Randall knife has arrived! Easily my new favorite knife. So sharp it could shave a flea. Anyone know about the toothpick style? I know the basics but little else.

Attachments

• 820C57E0-E365-4AA6-93DD-6DEC14A003DB.jpeg
    820C57E0-E365-4AA6-93DD-6DEC14A003DB.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 193
  • 6E80AF27-64CD-42E9-8E60-A1340B859035.jpeg
    6E80AF27-64CD-42E9-8E60-A1340B859035.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 174
Very nice knife ! I carried a Randall #2 Fighter for 22years. Now it hangs from one of my black powder shooting belts. Yours is similar to mine in a couple of ways. Beautiful knives. :cool: :thumb:

I got my Randal #5 around 40 years ago. Bought it in Maine at the Kittery Trading post. Paid $184 bucks for it. Carry it every year. It has Field dressed 3 moose and uncountable deer.

Best buy I ever made in a knife. Blade is stained now and still sharp as a razor with little touch up needed every year.

I have been ordering one Randall each year or so for about 25 years. I carried one in combat, and plan to have one on my belt should the apocalypse occur in my lifetime. Each of my kids carry one daily as well.

Latest posts

Back