• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Oh, by the way

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Jelley

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I got all hung up on trying to send a post. My name is Dennis and I got my 1st ML in 1972. It was an original .45 cal caplock with the name "William Reed" of Boston on the lock. Wish I still had it, traded for other stuff. I'm from Michigan and am looking forward to correspondece.

DJ

Welcome to the fire. There are lots of Michigan folks on here, where in Michigan are you?

Unfortunately I'm near the city (West Bloomfield), although nowdays I think there's more deer down here than up north. I was up last week and didn't see a single deer in 3 days of hunting.

Deeg,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have you with us.
Great folks and information at this site. Hope
you will visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome Deeg. Sorry to hear that you traded an original but hey, the follies of youth make such trades common. Enjoy yourself here.

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Forum,to bad about the trade,we all do things we live to regret,I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time.Do you have any weapons now ,if so,what? :thumbsup:

Deeg : Welcome To The Camp !!

Grab yourself a stump and enjoy yourself here at

the camp. Alot of good folks here to help you if

you have any questions. So kick back and enjoy.

And again, Welcome!! :thumbsup: Take Care, Mtn-Man2u

Hey Gordy,
Sorry it took so long to answer. I've got a Caywood .58 smoothie and a replica Zuave rifle. How bout you?

DJ

welcome,

You are among the greatest forum on the net. We look foward to you post and happy shooting. :hatsoff:

Back