• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy from Georgia, originally from Alabama.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gooba Jones

Beyond the Great Divide 5/23/20
Reaction score
Howdy, Gooba Jones here. For awile I have been researching from this forum. Finally decided to join up a little while ago. Sure glad i did.

Right know I own a 50. Cal caplock Hawken with no marks on it other than caliber, it was gifted to me. Also own a 50. Cal flintlock Pedersoli blue ridge, and last but not least a TOTW 20 guage Fusil de Chasse, which I built myself.

Was born and raised in Little river Alabama, lived in Wert county WV. Currently live in Richmond Hill Georgia. Planning on moving back to my home state of Alabama when this virus is over.

Also like studying family geneology, used to be an avid hog hunter, and passing on the tradition to my grandsons.

Howdy and thank you for having me,
Gooba Jones

Welcome to you, Gooba, we've been thru E Alabama a lot over the years mostly Fort Payne, but have camped at Desoto State park. Really love the area. I'm in NW AL. Hills ain't as big here.
Dave

Welcome to you, Gooba, we've been thru E Alabama a lot over the years mostly Fort Payne, but have camped at Desoto State park. Really love the area. I'm in NW AL. Hills ain't as big here.
Dave
Thank you kindly Dave.

Gooba Jones

Hello from RI, glad you decided to join. Great group of members here as you probably already noticed! Everyone is always willing to help and provide accurate information. hope you enjoy

Hello from RI, glad you decided to join. Great group of members here as you probably already noticed! Everyone is always willing to help and provide accurate information. hope you enjoy
Thank you Artie Peltier, I do enjoy the forum. Gives me something to do.

Gooba Jones

Welcome, Gooba. I'm in East Texas. A lot of people on this forum know a lot about black powder firearms. hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Back