• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Pedersoli Kentucky flint lock (lock only)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a Pedersoli Kentucky flintlock that I bought new years ago.

I’m stripping the finish and doing some other things to it and I have decided (with some input from from my 9 year old son who apparently thinks it’s his) to convert it to percussion.

It’s a neat handy little rifle that’s easy to carry, so I want to make it easy for him to shoot.

I need a Pedersoli percussion lock that will drop in. Anyone want to trade?

If I don’t get a trade I will sell it to fund a new one from Pedersoli.

Will post pics in a moment.

5D4BFA11-6A2A-4BF2-B527-CE666F465529.jpeg
E8D98E09-C117-4542-98FF-1BDEFFE4B2A3.jpeg

2A291D12-2CE7-4548-9BF7-D9991183E068.jpeg

Attachments

• C1CF91F8-AA5E-4D15-9CF6-172B349CE025.jpeg
    C1CF91F8-AA5E-4D15-9CF6-172B349CE025.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 44
Sweet little lock! I used one on an Indian canoe gun I built, worked great. I don't have a percussion lock to trade, but can trade other stuff if you're interested, good luck and best of times to your son.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back