• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello All from the Hills and Hollers of Middle Tennessee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob McBride

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Long time lurker. Decided it was time to sign up. I've been shooting muzzleloaders for 25 years or so. Original Muskets, Contemporary rifles and smoothbores are my niche. Brooks, Kettenburg, Martin, and DuPrey, are my idols, among others, and I own at least one of each of their offerings. I'm mainly a woods shooter, and hunter. I enjoy making muzzleloading videos, building from kits or planks, and plinking here on the farm... Haven't been to a range in years, if you don't count Friendship. Active member of ALR, but I thought I was missing out on some great discussions over here so here I am.

Last edited:
Welcome to you blokes from the hills and hollows and blowfly and dust and heat of Western Australia

Hey guys,
Long time lurker. Decided it was time to sign up. I've been shooting muzzleloaders for 25 years or so. Original Muskets, Contemporary rifles and smoothbores are my niche. Brooks, Kettenburg, Martin, and DuPrey, are my idols, among others, and I own at least one of each of their offerings. I'm mainly a woods shooter, and hunter. I enjoy making muzzleloading videos, building from kits or planks, and plinking here on the farm... Haven't been to a range in years, if you don't count Friendship. Active member of ALR, but I thought I was missing out on some great discussions over here so here I am.
Well, you're not too far from me; I'm just north of Nameless...

Glad you found us. The great conversations are still to be found by going back through the Forums. But now we can enjoy the benefit of your experience added into the mix.

Richard/Grumpa

Back