• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I'm a Believer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When I started in Muzzleloading two years ago I bought some Pyrodex P to get started with since there wasn't a convenient source for BP in my area. Last year when I was in Sreveport Louisiana I found some Goex fffg at the Pass Pro Shop. I finailly ran out of the Pyrodex and shot the Goex for the first time today. All I can say is WOW. I just thought my rifle had fast lock time. It was unbelieveable. I will never shoot anything else again. Goex from now on for me.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Robert

I agree, I was useing Pyrodex and finally found a place that sells Goex. I can use it reenacting and live fire Pyrodex needs a bullet to work. :grin:

Is there any place a person can order Goex by the pound without a multi pound minimum order, some places require 5 to 25lbs minimum.

If you make your way to Central Louisiana -- Alexandria area, look up Tom Cogburn. He is listed in the ML magazines under Louisiana or in the Boyce section of the Alexandria phone book.

He is a good source for ML items.

I used to get powder and other items from him. He is also a good gunskith for MLs or other guns.

CS

Back