• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD cooking pot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is a 2 quart, copper colored cooking pot. It is about 6" in diameter. The inside is not copper colored so I believe the outside is plated. This was a much used utensil for me at ronny. Perfect for stews or whatever. It was a 'must take' item for me going to ronny. Fire blackened from use. $15.00 plus shipping to U.S. Personal checks or postal money orders accepted.
P3130220.JPG

This is a 2 quart, copper colored cooking pot. It is about 6" in diameter. The inside is not copper colored so I believe the outside is plated. This was a much used utensil for me at ronny. Perfect for stews or whatever. It was a 'must take' item for me going to ronny. Fire blackened from use. $15.00 plus shipping to U.S. Personal checks or postal money orders accepted.
P3130220.JPG
Interested. Could you post a pic of the inside? Thanks.

Looks good. What would postage be to 45387? Slowest, least cost, preferably, given the stay at home order & everything postponed or cancelled this year, I'm in no hurry.

Looks like copper with inside tinned to make it safe for cooking. My wife had a few pots tinned locally. Looks like a good buy, Bob.

Looks like copper with inside tinned to make it safe for cooking. My wife had a few pots tinned locally. Looks like a good buy, Bob.
I agree. Rifleman1776, I'll take it. I'm trying to link on PM, if I can find you. - No luck.
PM me with the total & how you'd like it, I'll get it to you.

Kansas Jack, where did she get them re-tinned? Learning how is on my long list. I think I've found a source for tin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob: I removed your personal data from your post. It is not against the rules to post it but I don't like to see personal data posted on the forum. People from all over the world can read it.

To make a PM, place your cursor over the persons avatar or name to open a window that gives the option, "Start a Conversation". Select it.
Give the PM a title and write whatever you want to say. Don't forget to poke the button at the bottom that says, "Start a Conversation" when your ready to send it.

I'm in Kansas and some folks from Kansas State University had a workshop and were doing tinning to train some folks so the price was reasonable. It wasn't a regular business deal. Sorry I don't have additional information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back