• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE More of my original design ball starters.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks: Two Feathers here with more ball starters. These are MY original design ball starters from 1977. I started making these based on what my BP shooting buddies and the gun shop I worked for said they wanted. They run $12.00 + $5.00 s&h. Cheap at twice the price! If you take more than one to the same address, I’ll only charge you shipping on one.

Each starter is approx. 3-3/4” long under the handle. These have a 9mm Brass casing tip, (not traditional, but VERY effective) with a strong 7/16” Oak dowel and Elk antler handle. The handles range from 2-1/2” to 2-3/4“long. Each shaft is stained with my custom blend of dyes and has my Two Feathers signature burned into it.

These are built to last. I haven’t had anyone break one yet during normal use. I get great reviews on these and have sold a bunch of them online and at shoots, even WITH the 9mm casing. No one seems to mind the NON pc-ness of them due to the low price, and quality craftsmanship.

If you are interested, please PM me and let me know which one (number) you’re interested in so I can get you the one you want. These go fast so get your order in soon. Rendezvous season is just around the corner. Hopefully this Virus thing will be gone by then? Don’t be left standing at the firing line with a half loaded weapon and a cheap, broken third world ball starter. Be confident in your equipment with a strong, reliable, Two Feathers hand crafted, solid, ball starter.

Please PM me with orders, comments, or questions.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the lower 48 states. Shipping out of the US is costly. Please PM for OTUS prices.

I prefer PayPal friends and family, but take postal money orders. Money orders will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours due to this Covid 19 virus, and severe weather.

Stay safe, stay healthy. Wash your hands often, and avoid crowds.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (799).jpg
    thumbnail (799).jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 119
  • thumbnail (800).jpg
    thumbnail (800).jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 114
Heh, overbuilt meaning made far more sturdy that strictly necessary, a very good thing. They will last.

brewer12345
Thanks much for the endorsement. I'm glad you like it. I try to make a quality piece of equipment.
Looking forward to doing business again. Your knife is on the way.
God bless:
Two Feathers

For whatever reason the conversation part of the site doesn't seem to want me to converse with you. So, if #4 isn't sold I need a name and address for a check to be sent to you.

Back