• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What the heck!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simpkins01

32 Cal
Reaction score
I just read an email from IMA USA and they are selling Small caliber percussion rifles for $150.00 to less than $500.00 They are replicas but they ain't bad.
Original U.S. Percussion Replica Kentucky Rifle in .45cal by Jukar Spain
Regular price $150.00

Original U.S. Percussion Trade Rifle with Octagonal Barrel circa 1830 - 1840
Regular price $395.00
Original U.S. Percussion Smooth Bore 16 gauge Hunting Musket / Shotgun
Regular price $150.00 Sold Out

Original U.S. Percussion 50 cal Replica Kentucky Rifle - THE MINUTEMAN
Regular price $250.00
These are display guns! Somebody check this out.

Googling IMA + E-mail, I see several things that are found.

One of them, issued by IMA says, "IMA has also supplied some of the leading theaters around the world as well as some of the most noted costume and prop companies in the industry."

I would be very cautious about buying anything from them without doing a lot of digging. The old adage, "If the price seems to be to good to be true, it probably is." applies here.

I new I should not have said anything:mad: All sold out! I have dealt with them for years. I got an original Gahendra rifle from them. Parts gun only. They also had a TV series on History channel about the Nepal rifle hoard called family Guns and I seen them on PAWN Stars, and they supplied props for the movies Band of brothers and Fury. They have all kinds of Antiques.

I have wanted a Brown Bess and found their site. Even though i wanted an original and shoot it , a Pedersoli is a safer choice. Their kit with old metal and new stock is $750 and no guarantee it is safe to shoot

Back