• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD 1863 50 Cal Sharps Percussion Carbine - Shiloh

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Decided to sell an 1863 50 caliber percussion Sharps carbine made by Shiloh Sharps to pay for something I want more. This is a Farmingdale Sharps and is in excellent to superior condition. It is clean with no rust or pitting anywhere. It will come with two custom Brooks ringtail bullet moulds as well as 250 Hahn tubes for making your own paper cartridges.

$1750.00 - price includes insured shipping with tracking provided
I can ship from me direct to your FFL or if preferred, go FFL - FFL

shiloh.jpg
r-receiver.jpg
l-receiver.jpg
lever.jpg
r-stock.jpg

That is a steal specially considering the cost of Brooks molds! I already have a Shilo carbine or I'd be all over it. It took several years to get it and they will never run a percussion gun again, we've see the last of them. I am envious though, I have only one Brooks mold. That gun doesn't have to go to an FFL though, it ships just like a muzzleloader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back