• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Missing Colorado Clyde

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
longcruise, if you knew cc like many of us did/do you'd know he's alive and well.
I think 8 BORE just means this thread is getting old and the topic of the now gone cc should rest in peace.
It's that "beating a dead horse" issue that plagues us.
At this point,, Who gives a ,,,, ? Move on.

If you knew longcruise as well as you knew marmotslayer you would know that longcruise may know cc better than you do.;)

123 replies. CC is more popular than JJ and JW combined. What do you think about that, Dutch ole buddy.
CANNON

you would know that longcruise may know cc better than you do.;)
Then tell him to stop playing games and identify with us that there was a difficulty logging in during the change and he had to create another profile.
Otherwise it's all a silly bs childish display that many already see though.
Oh, but it's too late now isn't it.(?)
Again, this thread has become a disgusting public display for this forums many good members.
The entire topic should be deleted.

Reactions: smo
Clyde would NEVER have given up his 15K posts and cannon status. If he is ere he has gotten help from Angie like I did.I had to rejoin as I could NOT REMEMBER my old password. I got Angieized and here I am. Look for a guy with cannon status and 15K+ posts if you really give a far about whether he is here or not.

Reactions: smo
Clyde would NEVER have given up his 15K posts and cannon status. If he is ere he has gotten help from Angie like I did.I had to rejoin as I could NOT REMEMBER my old password. I got Angieized and here I am. Look for a guy with cannon status and 15K+ posts if you really give a far about whether he is here or not.
If he is here or not isn't important. What is amusing is watching a couple of people work themselves into a frothing apoplectic frenzy with their assumptions and speculations. Oddly enough, at least one of these was on the receiving end of many well-deserved barbs from CC...

Last edited:
Since I’ve been on the forum I’ve only seen one guy whose post I found mean spirited and shallow, some times hate ful. He had a photo on his post and I generally skipped over his post. And I haven’t seen him for some years.
CC said some things I agreed with and some things I didn’t. I don’t want an echo chamber where everyone agrees with me and I agree with every one. We learn because other folks with other outlooks challenge what we think.
I’ve disagreed with several ‘regulars’ but most are the first person I would send a newbie too to learn, I wish I had this forum forty years ago. Many is the time CC made me think deep.

Since I’ve been on the forum I’ve only seen one guy whose post I found mean spirited and shallow, some times hate ful. He had a photo on his post and I generally skipped over his post. And I haven’t seen him for some years.
CC said some things I agreed with and some things I didn’t. I don’t want an echo chamber where everyone agrees with me and I agree with every one. We learn because other folks with other outlooks challenge what we think.
I’ve disagreed with several ‘regulars’ but most are the first person I would send a newbie too to learn, I wish I had this forum forty years ago. Many is the time CC made me think deep.

This was a great eulogy

So, regardless of whether or not our curmudgeonly old ‘friend’ CC has posted recently, does anybody personally know if he is ok? 15k posts. This forum was a big part of his life. Hard to believe he had a temper tantrum so severe that would it cause him to forget about the forum. He took to much pride in being the irritant rather than being the victim or target of an irritant. Is it time for a ‘Silver Alert’?

There have been others who had that many post just quit the Forum.....

However they do drop in from time too time ... just to see what’s going on.

DCFDEDBA-C835-4F12-BE50-D92F75DE57E0.png

Excuse Me!

I should have said at least one other is lurking....that I know of.

Ya’ can’t never tell when someone may be Reincarnated!

Not that it really matters anyway..... a Skunk can dress up as a Cat ,
But it will still smell like a Skunk

I’ve only been around here a little over 10 years (almost daily)and I’ve seen several Members come and go....

What’s strange too me is I’ve noticed several Members that have posted here since the change over that have high post numbers, some of which I don’t recall ever seeing post here before.

Anyone else notice this? Not that it really matters.....

Maybe they were like the Eagles, and took a 14 year vacation.

Last edited:
With the change in software for the forum and the login headache, I have just got around to fixing the login issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back