• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New from Minnesota

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 30283

32 Cal.
Reaction score
New here. My wife, Jo, and I live on 10 acres north of Dassel, Minnesota. I shoot a TC Hawken .54 cal and a Lyman .54 cal pistol as well as( on occasion) a Ruger old Army stainless. In addition to Mountain man ,old west and Native American history and crafts, I like fly fishing, blacksmithing, ham radio, outdoor photography, metal detecting,and playing my banjo and mandolin. I hope to make some friends here and learn a lot from all of you.

Mike, Welcome to the forum my friend! We are very happy that you have chosen to be one of our members.

This forum is the very best place by far when it comes to Traditional Muzzleloaders and BP shooting. We also cover all the other aspects that go along with it.

You will find like minded folks as yourself here on this forum. The majority of our members have decades of knowledge and experience. They would be more than willing to share and answer any questions that you may have. We would also be delighted to hear what you have to say as well!

Your TC Hawken, Lyman GP pistol, and Ruger old Army CB pistol is covered in fine detail right here on this forum. We have a Search feature which is located at the top of the forum's pages. It is a great tool to utilize for research or looking up something specific.

Our forum is a lively place with new topics being created on a daily basis. Always something new to check out!

Also, the learning opportunities here are endless! I guarantee you will learn something new each and everytime you visit this forum. I learn something new on a daily basis here.

Most importantly, you will make life long friends here who share your love and passion for Traditional Muzzleloader's and BP shooting!

Again, we are glad that you are now one of our members and we look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future.

Welcome Aboard my friend!

Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Welcome to the forum! You'll find plenty here in addition to shooting sports as well. Lots of us re-enactors and interpreters

Back